Tuesday 18 May 2010

Back on top!

I have really missed blogging and most of all making time to go and visit lots of other lovely blogs with very crafty creations on - you know who you all are! I will be catching up with you all soon to see what I've missed.

So because I have been easing myself slowly back into things I have skipped quite a few great challenges so that I can stretch my creative muscles before I throw myself back into things - so here is another Father's Day card.

I started with a pale green A5 folded card and stamped the T-shirt image with the text "Top Dad" using a dark blue inkpad onto an aqua blue card. I highlighted certain elements of the image with Whispers pens and then mounted this on DCWV super glittery green card from one of their mat stacks.

I then used the same blue ink to stamp the sentiment: "Happy Father's Day" on the same card as the card blank and mounted this on the matching aqua card and glittery green card for extra depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment