Thursday 18 June 2009

Work, work, work!

Okay, after quite a long hiatus I am back up and running! I can't quite believe it has been almost a month since my last post!

I haven't been completely neglectful of my craft room, there has been a few Father's Day Cards (which I will try and upload tomorrow). Now I am back and I have a lot of challenges to catch up on! Plus, I donated 2 handmade cards a month for a whole year to the Institute of Education's Promise Auction and I have a request for a graduation and 2 birthday cards on my to-do list!

That's kind of the reason I've not managed to get back to blogsville, I am a fundraiser at the IOE and we had our first Summer Fete on 4th June and it was fantastic! Lots of hard work, but definitely worth it, we raised over £1,500 for Centenary Scholarships!

Then, no sooner had we finished packing away the stalls than I had to start getting into gear for the IOE's first telephone campaign! Plus trying to get fit for our 2 holidays in September (and my 25th birthday!) doesn't leave me with a whole heap of time! I don't know how you ladies with a family manage to squeeze everything in! I only have me and Simon (and the 2 kittens!) and I never feel like I get everything done that I need or want to!

Before I go any further I would like to thank some fantastic gals for the fantastic awards they have left for me (you know who you are) and top of my to-do list is to proudly display them, thank them again, by directing you to their very creative and fabulous blogs and to pass these onto so many more talented crafters out there!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Well, missy, just this morning I was looking at your blog, to see if it said where you were, and was going to send you a note in the next couple days if you were not back, I am glad to hear all is OK, and that you have just been busy. I would love to see the cards you have done while you were out of touch when you have a chance post those beauties, until then take card, and welcome back. Glenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it is so good to see you back!!! wow you have been super busy! so glad your ok :D and back with us :D looking forward to seeing what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been missed
    I'm looking forward to your new posts

    ReplyDelete