Wednesday 26 May 2010

Fishing for compliments!

So I am still playing with my Paper Nation (or is that Jolly Nation now?) men's stamps. This time it is the huge fish catch of the day stamp (that's my name for the stamp not the actual name!).

Firstly I stamped on cream card with a metallic black stamp. I then coloured the stamp in with Whispers pens in a very similar style to what is on the stamp itself. Maybe next time I will colour the fish in a more tropical style! As I used a smaller A6 blue ridged card I didn't add too much extra to the card, I just matted the stamped image and added DAD in brown felt letters to another couple of coloured mats below this.

For everyone who is on Twitter I have now signed up for an account and you can follow Houlding Hands (that's me!) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment