Sunday 19 April 2009

365 Cards: Day 46

Matchbook Card: So I was very literal and made a card the size of a matchbook!

I used American Crafts double sided card for this one and scored this using my trimmer (it's a Rexel Smart Cut A425). I added the acrylic sentiment on the bottom part of the card so that it would be visible on the inside as well as the outside. I accented the paper with flower gems and on the inside added a pink flower peel-off with added blue glitter in the centre to match the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the blingy bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so so cute! I LOVE the papers you chose. LOVE AC and the accents are perfectly placed. Great job with this challenge (sorry i am so late getting them all!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work....love the bling!

    ReplyDelete